Sunday 9 June 2013

Not feeling the love - #Juneathon Day 9

Whenever we have a visitor, the house needs to be tidied as there's always a bit of it that's a mess (that perhaps should read there's only a little bit that's tidy, but I digress).

During the tidying process yesterday, I located and put my swimming gear in a safe place, knowing I'd be needing it today. Unfortunately, by the time I went to bed, I had no idea where I'd put then! At least I have another pair of trunks available!

I struggled to get out of bed this morning... then I struggled to head out to the swimming pool. This in itself isn't unusual, however even after a couple of lengths, I wasn't feeling the love for my swim this morning. I clocked up 2k in a touch under 45 minutes, which I can't really complain at given the level of effort I was putting in, however I really need to get a decent night's sleep!

Swim - 1.24 miles in 44m 49

Juneathon totals:

Running:
Distance - 10.33 miles
Time - 1h 29m 19

Swimming:
Distance - 2.79 miles
Time - 1h 39m 13

Cycling:
Distance - 33.04 miles
Time - 1h 37m 36

Walking:
Distance - 5.06 miles
Time - 1h 23m 34

Cross Trainer:
Distance - 1.86 miles
Time - 14m 557

Rowing Machine:
Distance - 1.24 miles
Time - 09m 07

Total Distance - 54.32 miles
Total Time - 6h 34m 47 

No comments:

Post a Comment